Re: [RC] Mixing electrolytes - Lori Bertolucci

I use applesauce, but dilute it down some with water.
And the applesauce I can eat when I can't find anything else that sounds good. Baby food just doesn't get it!  lol

Lori

From: "Cunningham, Marci" <mcunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:45:07 PM
Subject: [RC] Mixing electrolytes

I use baby food strained carrots to mix with electrolytes.  Add 1 jar or plastic container of carrots to the recommended dosage in a suitable container and mix well.  Once it is mixed I suck up the concoction into a dosing syringe.  My horses all like the strained carrots and it isn’t as dense as applesauce so it sucks up better into a syringe.

Marci