Re: [RC] [RE} Renaming a horse - Carol Stiles

Beccy,
Thank you so much for your support and help. I would never rename a horse unless the horse absolutely did not know or respond to his pedigree name as in this case. Thank you also for all your suggestions. I'm still open to more suggestions. And also thank you to all my friends who supported me after Tim Thomas, a local horse trainer in Cool, CA, severely beat and physically abused me. I really appreciate your support.
Carol

"Ain't no horse that can't be rode. Ain't no rider that can't be throwed."   Cowboy wisdom