[RC] Trailer repairs in Tenn - marshall Bates

I just want to pass on a remarkable experience I had when I lost a wheel bearing near Lebanon Tenn.
At 4:45 in the afternoon I lost a wheel bearing on I40. A friendly passerby stopped to see if I needed help and told me of a trailer manufacturer about 2 miles up the road. I limped in to the shop arriving at 5:05. The folks there saw the problem and told me to back into the.  shop. An hour later they had me ready to go with a new hub, backing plate and brakes, and the other 3 wheels pulled off and checked. They also spent another hour on my traveling companions rig.
Now for the remarkable news- 3 people, 1 hour (at what would normally be overtime hours).
TOTAL LABOR COST- $50.00. for each of us.
Remarkable people that were interested in seeing that we got on down the road rather than how much they could take the tourists for.
So if you are in the Lebanon Tenn area and need some work done I highly recommend them
THE TRAILER DEPOT
901 Cainesville Rd.
Lebanon, Tenn
615-453-7757 or 1-800-23-1871