[RC] Auburn Trail head Fees - Sheila_Larsen

The fee you quoted (10?) is the daily fee but you can get a year long pass
for ($90), the year starts when  you but the pass not January to January.
The pass is good at most state parks such as Folsom.  If you go either on
line or to the ranger station you can but a pass.  They will also give you
a list on where it is good, some of the really popular spots are not
covered by the pass.  They have been ticketing at Cool.  They had talked
about this a couple of years ago but postponed the decision but with the
budget cuts (and probably other factors) they are now doing what they were
authorized to do really from the get go.  Yes I bought my pass.

Now if you park along the side of the road down at the confluence you do
not have to pay because that is Placer and El Dorado County and they have
jurisdiction over the side of the road not state parks.
Thanks,
Sheila
916.414.6685

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

לjjbzĝ۫jw5a0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV
0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I