[RC] Indian Caves - ll cole

Hello all,
Can anyone tell me if this ride in Nebraska is good enough for a barefoot ride? Someone mentioned (sorry, whoever told me...I forget who it was!!) that barefoot would be fine. I have new glue-ons, but haven't tried them yet. Thanks to all....have a great day!
P.S. Have an older Rushcreek bred mare to give away, sound. E-mail me privately for details. Linda

From: rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] How long to heal a squashed but not broken leg? - alexis_mills
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:03:39 -0500

Following up on Jonni's advice to seek legal counsel, be certain that you know if your state has an Equine Liability Act and, if so, what it says.  In Kansas, our ELA states that there is no liability for a horse owner, unless there is proven neglect.

As horse people, we know that the unforeseen can happen and while a rear during mounting is rare, it is not to be unexpected anytime one mounts a horse.

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082