[RC] How long to heal a squashed but not broken leg? - Lisa Salas

Oh you guys are so funny. No, of all of the surgeries I have had, getting better boobs wasn't one of them. My boobs are real. While they are not that "perky" anymore, when you are landing almost head first and are upside down, gravity tends to put them in a different position. You know, like under your chin. Unfortunately, one of them is now deflated :( ?But I'm good.?

Lisa Salas, the odd fArm
I wonder how come when I land on my butt or my hips, they never get smaller? Those parts always seem to swell and NEVER go down. I don't get it.