[RC] Bull Run-Occoquan Trail - Michelle Aquilino

Anyone in endurance know the Bull Run-Occoquan Trail in Northern Virginia, connecting between Fountainhead and Bull Run Parks...?? I hear that there are necessary detours on horseback that are not marked, and I'd like to run through the trail sometime with someone who knows these detours and can show me the trail =)? Thanks!? -Michelle

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"