Re: [RC] Oct. 14 KY Event - stephanie teeter

Here's what I know -

The event is also the North American Championship and the USA riders are entered as regional teams.

Horse/riders that are not qualified for the 100 (3*) can still enter the 75 (2*) - they still have to be qualified for this - but to do so only have to have completed a 50 (1*) so it is more inclusive). There are a lot of people, especially foreign countries (e.g. UAE) that want to 'test' the course, and having a 75 mile distance makes this possible for more riders.

Steph