Re: [RC] Scratches or other wounds - Don Huston

Hello Tammy,

I bought Datezz with a 1x2" scar on the back of his pastern up high. It has a crusty surface like scratches and I have put many different creams on it over the years that will make it better for a while then crusty again. I would like to try your ointment and I will take photos.

Wasn't Manzanita perfect this year? Terry puts on such really great "people and horse friendly" rides.

Don Huston