[RC] [Endurance Tracks] Grand Canyon XP - Day 1 - Endurance.Net

Report and photos from Steve Bradley (Steve's photos)

We left John and Steph Teeters ranch on Sunday (thanks again for a great ride) and made our way south to the Grand Canyon XP ride arriving late Monday night. The weather was cold but skies were clear. This morning we woke up to a cloudy, rainy morning. Around 40 riders took the trail in what would be a "mixed" bag of weather. I got out to a great spot for photos only to have it disappear behind a huge storm front that moved through just as the riders were getting to me, bummer for sure. Photos still came out pretty nice and they really show the changing weather.

I plan to post them overnight to the web page so look there if you want to get an idea of how awesome this ride is. I took several scenery shots before the storm hit and you can get an idea of the trails and views you can have on this ride.

The first riders got in just a few minutes ago. Top ten riders are:

Crockett Dumas

Cynthia Ariosa (sp)

Darla Wright

Sharon Schmidt

Karen Fredrickson

Debbie Breshers

Marina Bredda (sp)

Laurie Burch

Corie Clinton

Tord Wold

The weather is suppose to be improving the rest of the week so I hope to get some really good shots of riders with the canyon in the back ground.

--
Posted By Endurance.Net to Endurance Tracks at 10/08/2009 10:29:00 AM