[RC] Owyhee 5-day & why I like multi-day rides! - Naomi Preston

First off, a huge thanks to Steph and John for putting on the Owyhee Canyonlands 5-day ride!  And to Regina Rose, Carol and Rick Brand, and all the volunteers who made this happen.   What a great week!  What I like most about multi-day rides is the wonderful camaraderie, and being able to hang out with old and new friends for a week.  Steph and John open up their home and ranch making everyone feel sooooo welcome.  An excellent veterinary staff  (Michael Peterson , Robert Washington and Olin Balch) was there for the week, and much appreciated. And with hot meals (provided by Blue Canoe catering) and hot showers every day, who could ask for more?

If you've never attended a multi-day ride, put this one on your list!

Naomi