From: cjstaf@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Riding mares - Nasr69
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 01:54:59 +0000

I have had an arabian mare for 6 yrs.  She is the most relaxed laid back horse I've ever ridden.  I can't even tell when she goes into heat, because her mood never changes.

I once had an arab cross gelding.  He was a jerk.

I say pay attention to the personality and not to the gender.  Just my novice opinion.

Cindy