[RC] awards - Donna Winters

Time to let a beat dog lie.  But what was told to me was   to answer an informal, unofficial questionaire for fun.
I find it distasteful when words like"minimum..to attend",don't care", best...always want", "lousiest...devulge why", recommendation...perfect"?
An innocuuocs, merry questionaire sure cleared the air around some folks. But for another harmless time, can we ask what horse is best for endurance, why, worst, why, which should  never show up at all, ones that should dominate....?
All I did was ask some questions of my own.. Some folks got their panties in a bunch. Sorry.

Donna and "Bud"