[RC] awards - Opal Perry

I don't go for the awards, although I love to get them!  I go to enjoy my horse, to ride, to see my "family" of fellow addicts.  I go to have fun.. and awards are just the icing on the cake.

Even if you advertised ahead of time that a particular award was being given, it would not impact where/when I would ride.  Usually my own finances and time are what dictate my attendance.

Opal Perry