Re: [RC] My 2 cents on awards - Joe Long

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I like the idea of offering a discount on entry fee and no awards.

AERC requires a completion award. I believe that's the *only* award required. Kinda emphasized that finishing *is* an accomplishment worthy of note!

Angie

Angie, you forgot the Best Condition award.  It must be available, although it does not have to be given if no horse is deserving of it.

--
Joe Long  aka ChipRider
jlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx