[RC] Chamberlain Creek - jeanne pepper

Great race this weekend!!.Maryanne & her helpers did another amazing job. Tough conditions of 100 degree temps didn't stop all 14 of the 30 milers from completing.Race was won by Gail Josephs on Anthem.
Only 3 horses of the 42 starting on the 50 failed to complete,all with minor lameness issues.Race was again won(4th year in a row!) by Lari Shea on Indianna Jones who also took BC.
Gotta brag a little about my guy,North Bey(Ali to his friends) who's finished this ride every year since 2000,(except for 2006 when we didn't attend) and has Top Tenned  for the past 5 completions.At age 17 he's still "perky"and hopefully we'll see everyone there again next year!! Thank you Maryanne & Ron and everyone who helped out. And that dinner last night was DELIGHTFUL !!!!!YUMMMM.!