[RC] Klassy Sam - Ctyslcr

Klassy Sam update.  Sam left the Vet hospital yesterday, 9/26.  He will stay with me in Nevada for another week.  HE IS DOING GREAT!  His temp is normal, catheter site looks good, very relaxed and talking with all my horses.  He is in a stall with a run and is running in and out.  During the day we turn him out in a very large paddock so he can be near his ride buddy Tika.  He lost some pounds but that is to be expected.  We will put that back on slowly.  He will be on antibiotics until Tuesday and I will check all vitals twice a day with many walks.  My horses already feel he is a member of our heard.

He is a happy boy to be out of the hospital.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers and he will be out tearing up trail again next year.

Kim Mileo