[RC] Greenway ride/ Fla - Cowgirgoof

Hi All.
I'll be shooting the photos for the Greenway endurance ride next weekend. If you have any special photo needs, just let me know before-hand

Also bringing Virginia mountain orchard grass/ alfalfa mix hay for sale. Second cutting this year, clean & dry, honest 45-50 lb bales, about 60/40 mix on grass/ alfalfa. $11.00 /bale, five bale minimum. I have 45 more available.
Please let me know privately by e-mail if you want some. I've got a first come first serve list, Must pick up at the Florida Horse Park ride site.

thanks
Becky Siler