[RC] AERC Vendors - Beverly Gray

Vendors at the AERC Trade show are now listed at the AERC web site.

The Arabian Saddle Company will be in Booth 32.

I will have the 2009 Rubicon with adjustable stirrup bars, interchangeable

long/short billets, adjustable knee blocs all in beautiful buffalo leather.

I’ll also have a few other endurance items including Fleeceworks endurance pad,

Equine Focus info and samples and Q-Shot- eliminates Scratches (yes).

Come by!

Happy Trails,

Beverly Gray

The Arabian Saddle Co