[RC] lost easyboot - sherman

Title: Message
If anyone is planning to ride the trail along the American River between Avery's Pond and Cardiac Hill, I lost a boot somewhere along there yesterday. If you see it I'd sure appreciate getting it back. Size 1, broken buckle, will probably have the bottom portion of a gaitor on it. It was a great ride, we tried to cross the river, but it was too deep for my liking. I'm not quite as adventurous as some, don't like riding with soaked legs on a cool day.

Kathy