RE: [RC] Gator - Chris Littlefield

Congratulations to Kyle and Seymour (now known as Soho) on their Pioneer win!

For anyone who has ever questioned what to do with a horse that you knew had the potential to be very good BUT was not very good with you, this was the case with this horse. I had to sell this horse to the “right” person because I was NOT IT! Being a “Proof” horse he had lots of speed and endless energy. He is small and can stop and spin on a dime! I had the bruises to prove it.

Seymour had my number and liked nothing more than to dump me into trees…hard.

Kyle really liked this horse but was short with funds plus he was several states away.

Here’s where the story unfolds:

The Rojeks had a horse that I really liked that they had purchased when I was short of funds.

Last year Steve and I traded horses…I got the horse I always wanted and Steve took Seymour. They renamed him Soho, schooled him and now with how fate works; Kyle is riding Seymour with the Rojeks and is very happy to be doing so.

And I am back to enjoying the trails on the horse I originally wanted, Farley. No more hitting trees, Yeah!

I truly hope Kyle & Soho continue to do well together.

Congratulations to Roxanne & Sharpo also.

From what I have been hearing, everyone had a great experience this year. You Rock Connie!

I hate that I had to miss Gator but I will see everyone at Gallop in a few weeks!

Chris Littlefield