[RC] APEX North 2009 - Dessia Miller

Seaway Valley Arabian Horse Association (SVAHA) is pleased and excited to present an APEX team clinic (www.apex-us.org). Join us on Feb 28 and March 1st  in the Finch, Ontario area for a dynamic and educational seminar with some of the best in the sport.

We are planning a two-day format with dinner talk, like last year.  The outline below is still in discussion stages and subject to change. John Crandall, Dr. Art King and Stagg Newman are confirmed as the APEX clinicians.

Saturday: Selecting the right horse for endurance and managing/training/conditioning the horse you select

Saturday: Supper – we are hoping that we can get some or all of the Canadian World
Endurance team to speak to us about their experiences putting a team together and travelling to compete in Malaysia

Sunday:  Building a conditioning and competition plan for a specific goal. This could be done through a combination of full group and breakout sessions - would also recommed how to assess and mofify your plan as the season goes.

Price will likely be around the $200 range again for the weekend including meals.

We are firming up details, schedule and speakers. If you are interested, please contact Dessia at dessia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or Kim at elementalstrategies dot com.