Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:46:47 -0800
From: firedancefarms@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Hoof Care Recommendations
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My mare has no feet.  She is out in the pasture with the herd, so it is very hard to feed her alone.  I found a product that is very high in all the hoof nutrients called HER MAJESTY'S Biotin wafers.  I just hop out to the pasture in the am before work and feed her one every day.  And, she likes them!  How easy is that!  She's been on them since Dec. 1st.; not long enough to see if there is a real difference.  I'll keep you posted, but it sure is convenient!
BTW they are at www.horse.com  search 'wafers'
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians