[RC] Fw: Please forward - Free Arabian horses in KY - Amy

Arabian Horses in Kentucky FREE

____________________________________
For medical reasons, my husband and I are dispersing our herd immediately.
We are giving away FREE 12 purebred Arabians. They MUST be moved before the
end of January or I'll have to send them to a stockyard. We will have no
choice.

Please email me privately for extended pedigrees. Time is of the essence. No
comments, please, about the stockyard. After 35 years of creating a
wonderful gene pool and beautiful, athletic horses, my first priority now has to be
my husband who was just diagnosed with an aggressive terminal illness. The
last few months we expect to have together will have to take priority over the
horses and we hope to find them good homes in the next two weeks. It is our
hope that anyone reading them will spend their energy helping find placements
rather than being critical of the alternative we may be forced to take.

I have the pedigrees in .jpeg format, or anyone can look them up in the
DataSource as well. None are broken to ride, though a couple have had some
professional halter training. They are all quality breeding stock and some would
make phenomenal show horses.

All the horses are located on my farm in central KY. They are all free to
approved homes. I'll try to have all their pedigrees on my Web page shortly at
_www.dunaventarabians.com_ (http://www.dunaventarabians.com/) . I cannot pay
for Coggins and health papers on any of them, or pay for shipping them for
people. We have enough expenses with feeding them for the rest of the month and
paying for medical expenses for my husband's illness. I have already taken
extended medical leave from both my jobs.

At this point I guess it will be "first come, first served" to get them
moved. You will see G Silk Boy figures prominantly in the pedigrees. He was a US
and Canadian Top Ten in performance and the last son at stud in the U.S. of
the phenomenal US and Canadian Top Ten *Muscat daughter Amber Silk. G Silk Boy
was sired by *Menes and was 75% Russian.

Here's the list:

Mares & Fillies:

PF Mirada, AHR#460022, 1989 mare (*Mikado/RMS Wind Song, by Sahara Dancer),
last registered foal by US National Champion Park Horse *Mikado, very
athletic, out of Gazon granddaughter. Sahara Dancer was a Regional Champion halter
stallion himself.

PF Phantastyka, AHR# 617364, 2000 bay mare (Phantoms Heir/Skarlett Silk, by
G Silk Boy), Sweepstakes breeding entry, by halter-winning son of US National
Champion SH Phantom Echo, out of 50% Russian halter-winning mare

Psatinique, AHR# 635987, 2007 grey mare (Super Psyche/PF Autumn Mist, by
Autumn Seance), professionally halter trained, out of daughter of US National
Champion Futurity Stallion Autumn Seance (by Gai Seance) and 50% Russian mare

Cold Smoke DA, AHR# 617052, 2004 grey mare (Flames/Ptatiana, by *Ptersk),
81.25% Russian, by straight Russian *Menes son

PF Autumn Mist, AHR# 617017, 2001 bay mare (Autumn Seance/Mkalyns Menesilk,
by G Silk Boy), Sweepstakes breeding entry, 25% Russian

Alices Star DA, AHR #614247, 2004 bay mare (G Silk Boy/Romantyka, by Fan
Tastik), Sweepstakes breeding entry, 50% Russian

PF Silk Mirage, AHR #609571, 2000 bay mare (G Silk Boy/PF Mirada, by
Mikado++), Sweepstakes breeding entry, 37.5% Russian, very athletic and pretty. Will
make super WP mare.

PF Escalada, AHR# 609151, 2001 bay mare (G Silk Boy/PF Mimosa Bey, by PGN
Applause+/), Sweepstakes breeding entry, 37.5% Russian, out of daughter of PF
Mirada. Has National Champions and Top Tens G Silk Boy, Amber Silk, Mikado++,
Kaiyoum++, and *Muscat in first 3 generations, and *Bask, *Bay-Abi++,
Tornado, Salon, Priboj, Arax, and Khemosabi++++// in 4th generation.

Romantyka, AHR# 342570, 1985 chestnut mare (Fan Tastik/Orions Candice, by
Staleys Orion), *Nariadni granddaughter, showing her age, but foaled nice filly
in August 2008 at age 23!

Unnamed August 2008 chestnut filly (PF Silks Legacy/Romantyka, by Fan
Tastik), US National Futurity nominated

Stallions:

PF Silks Legacy, AHR #610445, 2003 bay (Gai Shahnee/Skarlett Silk, by G Silk
Boy), Sweepstakes breeding entry, sired by Supreme Halter champion son of
Bey Shah who is a full sister to US National Champion Futurity Mare Gai
Anastahshah.

Psuper Psylk, AHR# 635991, 2007 grey (Super Psyche/Skarlett Silk, by G Silk
Boy), Padron Psyche grandson, 37.5% Russian, by grandson of Gai Parada,
professionally halter trained.

Thank you for your consideration. Please email me privately at
_billie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_ (mailto:billie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or
_phoenixfarmarabians@xxxxxxxxx_ (mailto:phoenixfarmarabians@xxxxxxxxx) .

Billie S. Dunavent
Dunavent Arabians