Re: [RC] Saddle Survey - Michelle Aquilino

Sorry, completely forgot I did that =)? It's simple: aerc

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Ruth Maher <coriopaxi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's the password?

From: michelle.antoinette@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:44:09 -0400
Subject: [RC] Saddle Survey
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please take a few moments to respond to this saddle survey =)
?
The main purpose of this survey is to survey saddles currently in use, but I made it so that you can respond multiple times just in case there are other saddle experiences that you would like to be included (or are currently using multiple saddles for different horses).
?
Thanks for your help!? I know that it is probably optimistic, but as a free user, I am limited to 100 responses.? If you have any problems sending your response in, feel free to send the answers directly to me or let me know if you can't access the questions.
?
I will post the general responses once I reach a statistically significant number of responses =)

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"