RE: [RC] this is doping !!!! chocolate is a banned substance - Leonard.Liesens

yep; that's the right photo. Anyway the american chocolate is not as pure as the belgian one so it could maybe just test as regular horse stuff :-)

just joking and teasing you guys :-)

From: Merri Melde [mailto:merritraveler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 4:19 PM
To: LIESENS Leonard (COMM); ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] this is doping !!!! chocolate is a banned substance

As Carla pointed out, Leonard probably wanted this link:

http://www.endurance.net/international/USA/2009VirginiaCity/gallery/04/pages/0909VC100_285.html

In this photo it's not the angle I was trying to achieve! I was trying to catch the horse eating his grain while the gal was eating her chocolate muffin! The horse, to my knowledge, was not interested in the muffin!

In any case, the Raven was monitoring banned substances at the ride and cleaning up any extra chocolate scraps
 : )