[RC] turtles are a different ride - Donna DeYoung

having won a few turtle awards myself, I can understand . It's a different ride for turtles. be proud you completed. that is a LONG time to be out there. some rides have enough entries that there are plenty of turtles. others have fewer. I cherish every ride I've been able to get to. eventually graduated to mid-pack and even top 10 on a few LD rides.

No one but yourself knows what you "endure" out there. You'll never get all the applause you deserve! LOL.

I'm sure if you continue to turtle, you'll begin to earn a neat reputation (as one who conquers despite the challenge) and perhaps meet other turtles. So don't worry about what you're missing. Consider that as you move up to faster speeds that there are additional "perks" such as making it to dinner/awards in plenty of time! Altho, that doesn't make me go any faster. I go as fast as I feel comfortable in myself and my horse.

Donna