RE: [RC] Tibial Plateau Fracture - Maryben Stover

I honestly don't remember how soon I was riding but I do know I had to ride with a giant knee brace.  Luckily the gear thing that allowed it to flex was on the outside of the knee.  I just follow the directions my docs give me cause I don't want to do stuff they tell me not to and then piss them off.  Orthopods and Neuros just hate it when you screw up their pretty work.  It makes them real cranky.........mb