[RC] Trailer ties - Carey Brock

I use the TieRite. The website is: http://www.tierite.com. I have found it to be very sturdy. I have a young stallion who is very quiet. But, he did lay back on it pretty well. Everything was fine – and I didn’t even suffer from heart failure. With the TieRite I have good confidence that Reyno will be safe and still tied to the trailer by morning.

Carey & Reyno