Response to Angie Fura, Re: [RC] Cancelled Mo. ride - Lucie Hess

I just heard that and we are working on getting you a refund.  I will be speaking with the ride manager shortly, and getting more info about what she was told. She was told there would be refunds.
 Also, she is sending all pre entry checks back with a note in them.
 You certainly didn't think she would keep and cash the checks if Management cancelled the ride?

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region