From: roxvet@xxxxxxx <roxvet@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] trailer tie systems
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 9:35 AM

We need to buy a trailer tie system and would like to have some info and advice.

We have used and liked the old Sky Tie product from Equine Innovations but that seems to be no longer produced. On Karen's web site we reviewed the other systems available. The Highline Trailer Tie from Red Wolf looks similar to the Sky Tie..... but we have not found a way to contact Red Wolf. Has anyone used this system? Like it? Know how to contact them?

We would love other opinions as well. I think I would prefer the solid overhead bar with the bungee as opposed to the overhead spring with the non-stretch tie but am open to opinions.

Thanks so much
Rox