From: "Kitley, Carrie E Civ USAF AFSPC 30 MDSS/SGSLF" <carrie.kitley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Sore Ankles - Michelle Aquilino

I had that problem after the Fire Mountain ride. ?I raised my stirrups
up one notch. ?Haven't had that problem since. ?Something about all
those LONG gradual downhills and me standing a slight bit on my toes in
the stirrups for so long wreaked havoc on the tendons in my ankles.
Change your pads and raise the stirrups a bit and see if that helps.
Carrie