From: rugbytimber@xxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] digital cameras

i can tell you one i DONT? like.

nikon coolpics- when you turn it on it automatically goes to flash, which takes forever to get ready, or you have to press 3 buttons to shut it off. its slow no matter how big of an SD card you put in it. maybe because it has" face recognition technology" which adds to the delay- when you take a picture, it pauses as it trys to find a face to center the picture.

?you have to hold the button down to make sure it took the picture.

i just picked up a sony cybershot, which does everything quick and takes great pictures fast, but its big, bulky, makes a loud zippy sound when you turn it on,?and cost $300.

not a camera i want to ride with.

-rene-