[RC] Questions on the Caja-Marlene - Debbie Bulcock

I was the co-manager last year, and am on my way out to handle water for the CTR tomorrow and the endurance ride on Sunday.  The trails are excellent, and I would consider it a great first time 50!  The weather is supposed to be cool.  Footing is maybe 2 miles total rock, and the rest two track and single track, gradual climbs, and we plan to have plenty water out.  You will enjoy it, the views are great.  There were some rockier trails in the past, but we are using the same trails as last year, and there were raves about the trails on endurance.net last year.  Hope to see you!

Debbie Bulcock