[RC] Florida rental for winter season - Chrystal Woodhouse

Last year my family rented this farm for the winter in Florida http://www.coffeybreakfarm.com  the place is great, a couple of acres fenced in with stalls/barn that is attached to the house ( very cool :-)) a wrap around deck, the whole place was fenced in as well so our dogs could run around safely, it was only a 10-40 minute drive to many of the major rides down there ( FITS,Goethe Challenge,Gator Run, Gallop on the Greenway) the owners lived next door and were helpful anytime we needed anything.
Anyway thought I would mention it as winter will get here eventually and for anyone heading south and needing a place to stay it is perfect. :-) :-)

Chrystal