[RC] Lincoln Trails Water - Cindy Stafford

I'm sure someone with more recent memory will chime in, but from what I remember from doing the Dead Dog ride there a couple years ago there is a pump for water there, because I'm sure we didn't bring our own.  There is also a large pond for fishing, lovely shady spots for camping, and also spots in the sun with plenty of grass if that's your preference.

The trail is really pretty too, at least for our neck of the woods...I remember one part that goes thru pine trees and the trail is covered with carpet of pine needles - it was just really a neat little surprise.  There was also a wooden bridge to cross (don't know if they follow the same trail now...)- not so neat of a surprise, lol.  Luckily there was a much braver horse I was riding with who could lead us across!

Have fun!
cindy