Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Spooking

Barbara,

I seriously doubt if there is any problems with neck or back. I also suspect it may be for entertainment value. I have one that on a single track through the deepest, darkest, scariest  woods, goes along blasting away without ever a thought of a spook. However, put him on a wide two track trail and he will "shuck and jive" from side to side down the trail shying from everything. He's 20 - been doing it since we got him at 4 - probably will do it on his last ride before he crooks.