Re: [RC] Crusty, scabby thingies - Barbara McCrary

I had a gelding that pawed at pipe fences and had chronic crusty wounds on the front of his front pasterns. This may not fit the description of the original post, but it's the only contribution I can add.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 8:08 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Crusty, scabby thingies

I'd give the Q-Shot a try.....it's very effective against fungal and bacterial infections.  My neighbor had a cat with a stubborn fungal infection on her back that the vets couldn't get rid of.  Put this stuff on and it was healing in a week.  It's a totally different chemistry than anything else out there....works with oxygen activated technology that destroys the cell walls of infectious organisms.  Developed by a chemist and Arabian horse owner in Utah, Bill Vetter.  Bev Gray and Sue Hedgecock put me on to this great stuff!

Naomi