RE: [RC] Crusty, scabby thingies - EnduroGal

P.S. – Naomi, I did read the “Facts and Fiction about Scratches” that you’d posted on your website (http://tteamforendurance.com/scratchesfactsfiction.aspx ), and I am going to try the “Q” products mentioned at the bottom of the article.  …Especially as the article mentioned that scratches are “most prevalent in the pastern [didn’t specify front or back] and fetlock area and manifests itself as thick black and crusty scab-like bumps.”  My horse definitely has the “crusty scab-like bumps,” even though they’re at the front of his pasterns rather than the rear.  Anyway, if the stuff works, I will become the manufacturer’s biggest advocate and do an info-mercial for FREE – starting right here on Ridecamp.  J