[RC] Crusty, scabby thingies - Naomi Preston

It sounds like the stuff on your horse's pasterns might be scratches....if so, I'd highly recommend the Q-Shot products.  I use them, and they work super fast.  I have pics on my website of scratches on one of our horses....and then 24 hrs. later after using Q-Shot.  I've never used anything that works this well and this fast.  It also works as an antiseptic on any type of wound, speeding healing.

Naomi