[RC] Caja del Rio ride - bodywork for equines - Susith

I will be offering two demos of Ortho-Bionomy Bodywork for Equines at the Caja del Rio ride Sept. 4 and 5, 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. respectively. For those who want full sessions for their horses give me a call or email me to set up a time...505-501-2478 or susith@xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Susan

Susan Smith
Specializing in Effective, Non-invasive Healing for Humans and Equines
Ortho-Bionomy -- Registered Practitioner
Reflex Balancing
505/983-2128 505/501-2478
susith@xxxxxxx