RE: [RC] Fleece Cooler - Karen Standefer

Well, nevermind.  I guess they’re out of business now.  Bummer!

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karen Standefer
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:47 AM
To: 'Angie Mikkelson'; 'Ridecamp Ridecamp'
Subject: RE: [RC] Fleece Cooler

I’ve used these for about 10+ years and love them.  They don’t have belly straps, but they do have leg straps and I just use the same leg straps and stay put well.  I love the nylon lining in the chest area.  The fleece is really, really top quality.  Not like the stuff at Stateline.

http://www.classiccover-ups.com/05_liner_f.htm