[RC] pad for a western saddle - Dawn Simas

I think it's great for any saddle, but I use a Skito Dryback Equalizer (with Equipedic inserts).  It has the rubbery weave stuff on the top so that it doesn't slip against the sheepskin on the underside of the saddle.  I also have used a Supracor with a wool cover, or as a Cool Grip.  I have round skirts, so the Barrel Racer style fits it perfectly.  What kind of saddle are you riding now Micki?  I am having a new Wade (western buckaroo) custom made with cable rigging and may sell my McCall Lady Wade to pay for it if I like it more...

Dawn