[RC] fire east of Auburn? - sherman

Title: Message
I've just been told there were two, one near Spenceville that was a controlled burn and another up near Colfax, started by a train. The wind has shifted and we can see a little sky now (it's more cloudy now too) and the smoke isn't hanging between the trees anymore. Maybe they're getting it under control.

Kathy

I hear the planes dont see the fire...