[RC] White River - Jean Miller

White River has sand, not many rocks at all.  If your horse can handle sand, barefoot might be okay.  I always had shoes since I would ride all 3 days and sand is abrasive.  The trails for the most part are flat, 2 track, and seasonal roads.  There will be some road riding (sand roads) too.  Kari should be able to answer your questions too.  Jeanie