[RC] VA Highlands - Michelle Aquilino

Wound came up on my horse's withers last week.? It's healing great, but going to go the safe route, and not ride this weekend.? I'd still kinda like to go down for one night and volunteer, help out, and hang out.? Anyone heading down for just one night and heading through the Richmond area?? Either a volunteer or a rider.? Will help with gas.? Or if you'd rather my drive, and you help with gas, and you can come by the Richmond area, that'd be fine too.? Anyway, just looking to see if I can split gas with someone!

-Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"