[RC] Bryce Canyon 5 Day XP Info for 2009 - Karen

Good news - we just got permission to use an additional parking area for the Bryce Canyon XP .  So, if you have a big rig or want to be a little farther away from everybody it will be all right to park in the area that our 'old camp' was in.  We still also have use of the current camp so there will be plenty of room.

Also, even better news - there is going to be a lot of new single track trail this year that will eliminate some of the jeep roads.  Yeah!  Also, the trail that goes under the rim has been opened back up between Swap and Straight canyon, so we will also be able to stay on more trail there as well.

For more information on this years ride, visit this page:  http://xprides.com/Paunsagaunt.html   On that page you will find directions and more info.

If you are planning on coming PLEASE submit an entry online so that we can have enough food for lunches, dinners and also get a head start on awards:  http://xprides.com/RideEntry.html

Here are photos from previous years:

2008 Bryce Canyon XP, photos by Natalie Herman and Terri Tinkham
Bryce Canyon XP.  Photos by Karen Chaton.  Day 1   Day 2    Day 3   Day 5   Bryce Canyon Park Photos

Hope you can make it!

Karen
at xprides.com