Re: [RC] Ice Boots - Elizabeth Walker

I like the one's made by SnugPax.  They are tough, and they seem to do a better job of cooling than the Ice Horse brand.  They seem to stay colder, longer, as well.

I get the 'short' style, as Caisson isn't that big a horse -- the 'short' ones still reach from his knee to over his fetlock.

They do take up more room than the Ice Horse, but other than that, I've been very happy with them.