From: jamie ward
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 12:28 AM
Subject: [RC] Back fetlocks dropping.... gaited horse

A lady asked us to take her saddlebred and  put some miles on him . Anyways I have a concern about him. When he walks trots gaits etc his back fetlocks drop way down, not touching the ground but I would say level with his cornet band. His feet are in desperate need of a trim and the angles are all wrong  we are getting that fixed however  I do not think that would cause this. We have two saddlebreds  but have never seen them do that But then again we are just getting into the gaited horses. I was just wondering if this is a normal thing for gaited horses or a health issue

My horse's feet are as swift as rolling thunder
He carries me away from all my fears
And when the world threatens to fall asunder
His mane is there to wipe away my tears.
~Bonnie Lewis

http://jamers1220.tripod.com/  for info  on spirit beads and ride story's
I am now a Mary Kay consultant ask me about your facial and free makeup!!