[RC] HiTie Placement - Linda Winkel

I am having trouble figuring out where to place the hities on my trailer because of the slide out and outside closet on the side of my trailer. I am wanting to keep both horses on the same side but am worried about being too close to the slide out. I have a 3 horse 10 1/2 sw. Any suggestions on where to put them.

Linda

Database version: 6.13080